Stencil + Watercolor

Hello,

I have 2 simple cards to share with you today.  2 similar cards made for 2 crafty friends who share their birthday on the same day :)

Here they are :)


I started by distressing Bielo cardstock with mustard distress ink. Once the blending was complete, I placed the Daisy Cluster stencil from TCW, and dabbed on the open areas using a wet wipe. I then cut the panel diagonally to make 2 cards. Added a border punched piece to add some interest, and embellished with a simple handmade flower from Itsy Bitsy. The sentiment is stamped from Mudra's Let's Party stampset, and distressed the borders again :)



Linking to,
1. HLS Jan CAS Challenge

2. HLS Jan Watercolor Challenge

3. Addicted to Stamps #226 Anything Goes
4. Crafty Creations #333 ATG
5. Creative Craft Cottage #80 - Use Flowers
6. Crafty Catz #354 ATG
7. Brown Sugar Challenge #234 ATG
8. Inspiration Destination ATG #120
9. Inky Chicks #77 ATG
10. Tuesday Throwdown #327 ATG

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback!
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Two beautiful cards, very pretty...
    Thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow and bright pink together, Karthika! Gorgeous combination and I love your stenciling. Thanks for playing along at HLS WC Challenge for January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Karthikha..love the stencilling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great technique you used for your stencilling. I love the bright colours! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic design. LOVE the digi and great colors. Thank you for your entry in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to create a pattern - very cool!! I will have to give this a try. Love the bright simplicity of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at the HLS watercolor challenge! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set of cards, Karthikha ! I'm sure these are sure to make your friends' birthday very special.
    Talking about birthdays, I would like to share my blog post link where I have mentioned about the lovely card sent by you for my birthday.Just thought you would like to see :) ---
    http://happilyevacrafter.blogspot.in/2017/01/love-from-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasleen :) Sure hopping on to your blog now :)

      Delete
  8. Very beautiful!!! I love the colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card and design! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Karthika love the contrast of magenta and yellow .The border looks so beautiful !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular